The Benefits of Using a Buyer's Agent
A Buyer's Representative Will:
- Evaluate the specific needs and wants of the buyer and locate properties
that fit those specifications.
- Assist the buyer in determining the amount that they can afford (prequalify),
and show properties in that price range and locale.
- Assist in viewing properties -- accompany the buyer on the showings, or
preview the properties on behalf of the buyer to insure that the identified
specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to
help the buyer make an informed decision prior to making an offer to
purchase the property.
- Advise the buyer on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the
- Present the offer to the seller's agent and the seller on the buyer's
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to help obtain the identified property
-- keeping the buyer's best interests in mind.
- Review and explain documents to the buyer.
- Assist in securing appropriate financing for the selected property.
- Provide a list of potential qualified vendors (e.g. movers, attorneys,
carpenters, etc.) if these services are needed.
- Most importantly, fully-represent the buyer throughout the real estate